Art Investors’ Guide is an online resource for Investors, Collectors and Artists to learn more about their art, industry trends and find services available for their investment needs.
The Art Investors Guide has a growing database of trained Art Experts, Consultants and Research Analysts experienced in helping individual investors and businesses make wise decisions when it comes to procurement, acquisition and management of artwork.
Many consumers aren’t aware of what they should do to objectively assess the value of their artwork outside of a standard appraisal. Learn how to obtain a comprehensive appraisal that authenticates and forecasts both the current as well as future value of your artwork based on international market demand.
Once you’ve received an objective appraisal, you’ll learn smart steps to promoting awareness about your art, plus how to protect it and increase it’s value.
The Art Investors Guide will help you find resources for obtaining historical analysis, portfolio management, additional testing services and consignment services in high value, target markets.
If you are a collector of art, interested in selling, buying or just need smart advice to ensure you’re getting great value with your art investments, we’re here to help you.
- SELLING COMIC BOOKS ONLINESelling comic books online for fun and profit is simple with this easy to follow guide designed to help comic book collectors and comic book sellers. The first step in becoming a proprietor of Comic Books is to find great deals on new and old comics. Obviously there are many methods to build your inventory […]
- COMIC ART APPRAISALCOMIC ART APPRAISAL GUIDE Art collectors, Investors and artists interested in obtaining an appraisal for their collections have several options available to help discover the potential market value of their art. Whether it’s a collection of works or single piece, if you wish to sell or simply estimate how well your investment is maturing, there […]
- ART INVESTOR SERVICESArt Appraisal: What should I get with an appraisal? Click here for more about art appraisals. Art Commissions: Submit your idea for commission. Click here for more about art commissions. Selling Art: How can I sell my art? Click here for more about selling art. Art Auctions Click here for more about art auctions. Research: […]
- COLLECTING COMIC ARTCOLLECTING COMIC ART Comic Book Art continues to attract collectors and investors alike. The allure of the comic book has long been a driving force in the thriving world of comic art investing. Comic books aren’t just for kids. A growing number of people continue to invest a significant amount of time and money into […]
- SELLING COMIC ARTThere are many online venues available to artists and collectors of comic art through which to sell your collection. Ebay Shopify ComicArtFans ART CONSIGNMENT Consignment Services can be very helpful in marketing and selling your artwork in a gallery or through a network of worldwide affiliates. ART AUCTIONS Artists, Collectors and investors with collections or […]
- HOW TO FIND RARE COMICSLooking for rare comic books and hard-to-find original comic art for your collection? If you have exhausted every option in search of that one piece of original comic art or the last comic book to add to your collection, or you lost a particular issue and want to get a replacement then you have come […]
- How To Sell More BooksJust a short list of ideas that might help you sell more books. Giveaways Consider giving some things away with your book. Digital content is always a good resource and adds value to the purchase of a book. Maybe you have a worksheet or some additional material that will compliment the book. This can all […]
This guide will help you learn what every art investor needs to know about:
COMIC ART COMMISSIONS
ART INVESTOR RESOURCES
Additional information, links and resources we’ve compiled to help investors better educate themselves, before making an investment in the art market.
ART INVESTORS NEWS
Stay current on the events that affect the world of art investing.
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions about art, investing in art and related issues. Read what others have asked or ask a question yourself.