VFX GARAGE by Andrew Hall provides visual effects, motion graphics and post-production for video, photography and web projects.
VISUAL EFFECTS / MOTION GRAPHICS
VISUAL EFFECTS (VFX)
Visual effects is the process of enhancing video footage with the use of digitally generated graphics.
Not the same as animation. Motion graphics is the art of using still imagery in a process that gives the illusion of movement. This method of design effectively integrates motion into many websites.
- Motion Graphics – Las Vegas Sky Video
Combining multiple images, typically photography or video footage with other images, including 3d models and other digital graphics, to create a single visually enhanced image, usually for film.
VFX GARAGE for WEB DESIGN
VFX GARAGE combines high quality graphic design, Web based animation, motion graphics and interactive design with compelling audio and video to produce a superior web presence.
Transforming a website from a typical static, text and image website, into an interactive online experience. The use of Flash technology can:
- Turn your website into a fully animated online portal for users to enjoy,
- Enable your website with memorable character animations for the Internet.
- Help increase traffic to your website
- Excite visitors and encourages return visits
- Visitors will spend more time on your website
- Stimulate word-of-mouth promotion within niche markets and special interest groups
Still photography panoramic images combined with flash and video to create an interactive 360 degree view of virtually any location. Visitors can pan, tilt and even zoom in on the panorama and will feel as though they were operating an active CCTV camera.
Learn more about Virtual Tours