In this episode I talk with David Edward about the lost civilization of Atlantis
David is an Author, researcher, former Army Intelligence and was part of the team that arrested Manuel Noriega. He holds 3 Masters Degrees and a PHD in Engineering, owns two companies and has written over 40 books both fiction and non-fiction.
Those who know anything about Atlantis, know it’s a mystery and there’s a ton of misinformation about what it was. For me, there are two fundamental questions that I want answered:
Did it really exist? and what happened to it?
Dave’s latest book Atlantis Found: The Final Definitive Proof attempts to answer these questions and is the basis for our conversation…
I hope you enjoy this topic and Thanks for watching
The importance of Atlantis
Whether or not it’s real or a myth, I think there’s some really interesting questions we can talk about before we get into your hypothesis:
- Why is it important for humans to study Atlantis?
- Why is it such an enduring mystery?
- And What can we learn from studying it?
Your argument that Atlantis was a real place, immediately challenges the idea that Plato’s writings about Atlantis were fiction.
Please lay out the case that Plato’s writings about Atlantis were indeed facts and not simply something he made up.
- Has any of this been independently confirmed?
The next part of your theory is that Atlantis existed some 11k to 12k years ago, or 9600 BCE, and was located in the Western part of Africa.
- Why wouldn’t the people of Atlantis write anything down?
- How did you learn about the location?
- Why was your approach to this mystery so unique? Why haven’t others looked at it from this angle?
- What kind of pushback have you gotten from the academic community?
- What would it mean to history and the world today if your discovery is accurate?
- What comparisons can be made between modern societies and the fate of lost ancient civilizations like Atlantis, and the Aztecs?
- What treasures or artifacts can we hope to find once the excavation begins?
- How big was Atlantis?
- How was it created?
- What type of testing / experiments are being conducted at the site?
- Will those findings be made public?
Have you considered testing for anomalous readings in the following:
- Radiation levels
- Electromagnetic Frequencies
- Radio Signals
- Wind Speed / Humidity / Temperature throughout the day
- Scanning the sky with night vision at night
- Scan for Infrasound Readings
- Taking EEG and EKG readings on human biosensors
- Regular blood pressure / heart rate and oxygen levels in humans
- Other bio readings that might be affected by previously undetected activity in the area
Basically studying the landscape as if it were being studied by scientists in Antarctica…