AndrewHall.com is the website for Andrew Hall Design Photo Video & Podcast. These are my areas of interest and my skill set which I use to help clients grow their online presence and their businesses.
My career as an independent graphics and web designer began in 99/2k. I eventually started a marketing firm in Southern Nevada, specializing in custom graphics, web design and Internet marketing. My experience in business development and marketing have allowed me to continually expand my skill set and connect with positive, professional people.
ATOMIC DESERT PHOTOGRAPHY
- DESERT GHOST TOWNDesert Ghost Town Desert Ghost Town was shot in June 2016 as part of my Post-Apocalyptic Photography series, also known as Visions of the Apocalypse. I’ve been working on this series for years and continue to expand the project as I discover new and interesting abandoned locations. This desert ghost town is actually a small […]
- AREA 51 PHOTOGRAPHYArea 51 Photography is part of a new series that I just started this month Dec 2020. The working title of this project for now will be UAP DATA and is focused on the collection of photographic evidence and possibly audio evidence to help answer some of the questions surrounding the UFO / UAP Mystery. […]
- MILITARY PHOTOGRAPHY BATTLEFIELD VEGAS 2019MILITARY PHOTOGRAPHY BATTLEFIELD VEGAS Monday June 3, 2019 14:13 PM BATTLEFIELD VEGAS is part of my MILITARY PHOTOGRAPHY series which includes images of aircraft, armored vehicles, helicopters, artillery, equipment and more. I’ve collected many of these images at museums, on bases and at public exhibits held by US Military branches, including USAF and US ARMY. Las Vegas, NV is an […]
LAS VEGAS VIDEO
Video production services include editing, motion graphics, visual effects, audio and video production. Check out my page on Video Production for more details.
DEAD HAND RADIO – A COLD WAR PODCAST
Currently focused on expanding my podcast and connecting with new people for the show. My main motivation for podcasting started as something productive to do when work came to a screeching halt. It turned out to be an extremely positive outlet and I’ve met some fascinating people through this journey. Work has started to pick back up, being self-employed this is excellent, but my interest in podcasting continues and my drive for podcasting, meeting and interviewing new and interesting people has only increased.
- THIS AMERICAN WASTELAND – A SCIFI AUDIO DRAMASCIFI AUDIO DRAMA THIS AMERICAN WASTELAND SCIFI EDITION My guest for this episode of SciFi November is Podcaster Sean Ramos. Creator of the Audio Drama This American Wasteland. Welcome Science Fiction aficionado and listener of the Dead Hand Radio podcast. If you’re a listener of Dead Hand Radio, you know this podcast is centered on […]
- GHOSTS DEMONS & GANGSTERS – REV SHAWN WHITTINGTONHAUNTED EDITION 013 My guest for this Haunted Edition of Dead Hand Radio is Rev Shawn Whittington. Shawn is a paranormal investigator, ordained minister and host of Vegas Supernatural, a Las Vegas based radio show that airs live every monday night at 5pm PST Shawn and I talk about his early days when he discovered […]
- EXPERIENCING THE PHENOMENON – LYNDA THOMPSONUFO DECODED EXPERIENCING THE PHENOMENON WITH LYNDA THOMPSON Lynda Thompson is a UFO researcher, Contactee and is sensitive to psychic impressions which have been quite useful throughout her life. Her roles while in the workforce have prepared her and equipped her with the knowledge and insight to demonstrate a highly disciplined approach to her search […]
History and Background
A career in marketing was not even a dream when I graduated from High School. Realizing that my home town of Vacaville, CA offered little opportunity for me, I went into the Air Force to seek adventure and life experience. While stationed at Vandenberg Air Force Base, I met my wife Flora and started a family shortly after being discharged in 1989. Working as a limo driver, security guard and various odd jobs, eventually led to a job in loss prevention with JC Penney.
My employment with JC Penney opened up an opportunity to move my family to Nevada where the job market was booming and the housing market was affordable. Arriving in Henderson, NV in 1996 my wife Flora and I managed to buy our home using the VA loan and borrowing money from my dad to help cover closing costs. JC Penney provided good pay and stability for the family but it felt like something was still missing.
After nearly 10 years, I left the steady income and security of working for JC Penney and survived off the modest salary Flora brought home and our small savings. I studied graphic design and computers while looking for a job as a graphic designer. Knowing I would have to start at the bottom, I landed a job in a warehouse for a print shop. This turned out to be the right decision and it didn’t take long to work my way up to lead designer, but still I wanted to do something more interesting.
After two years working for that printing company, I decided to start my own company. Again I chose to leave the security of a steady job and a paycheck to start a new career, but this time with a plan.
AMI Studios Inc was started from my living room in 2001. Working as a freelance website designer / graphic designer, I started building Flash websites for a small group of friends and clients. Even in those early days, I was convinced that websites are not meant to be static forms of sales media and that has remained my philosophy for every project I work on.
Since the beginning of my career as an entrepreneur, I realized the value of strong relationships in business and have worked at forging key relationships with my clients. The fact that AMI Studios is still in business today, is a testament to that endeavor.
Clients often turn to me for my experience and knowledge of Internet technologies to help them establish their online presence. I work side by side with business owners to bring their visions to life and in doing so provide a solid foundation for many successful business ventures.
After so many years as an entrepreneur, working with clients such as Nevada Broadcasters Association, VH1, Terrible Herbst and many others, I have decided to scale down my business and once again work from home. My new focus is to continue working with a small group of loyal clients to maintain and grow their web presence, while expanding my knowledge and skill in the field of fine art photography under the brand Andrew Hall Podcast Photography & Design.
Stay tuned to see what’s next in this diverse and creative journey.