Desert Photography is a collection of landscape, cityscape and wildlife photography by Andrew Hall.
Landscape photography is easily one of the most sought after forms of photography available, and requires a high level of skill to capture effectively. Capturing the right location at the right time of day will result in some amazing images.
This ongoing series includes deserts, wildlife, beaches, ocean views, mountain vistas, lakes and the occasional cityscape.
If you’d like to join our new Facebook Group, please visit https://www.facebook.com/groups/desertphotography/
and for some videos of our explorations check out our YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com
DESERT PHOTOGRAPHY GALLERY
- AREA 51 PHOTOGRAPHYArea 51 Photography is part of my Desert Photography series and is focused on the collection of desert landscapes, desert sky photography and other austere […]
- SLOAN CANYON PETROGLYPHS – DESERT PHOTOGRAPHYSLOAN CANYON PETROGLYPHS Sloan Canyon Petroglyphs is part of my Desert Photography series shot during the day, near Las Vegas Nevada. The photos shown here […]
- DESERT LANDSCAPE AT SUNSETDESERT LANDSCAPE AT SUNSET Desert Landscape at Sunset is a series of images that were shot at dusk, during “golden hour”, near Lake Mead Nevada. […]
- MOUNT CHARLESTON PHOTOGRAPHY (2018)DESERT PHOTOGRAPHY Mount Charleston Photography images taken during a photo shoot near Las Vegas, NV on a brisk winter day in March of 2018. The […]
- Lake Mead Photography (July 2016)Desert Photography July 2016 To capture this kind of light, I got up at 430 AM and headed out for this Lake Mead Photography excursion, […]
- Cathedral Rock, Mount Charleston, NevadaCathedral Rock Mount Charleston Desert Photography Cathedral Rock Mount Charleston photography by Andrew Hall.Date: June 11, 2016Camera: Cannon EOS 70d See more at https://andrewhall.com/cathedral-rock-mount-charleston-nevada/
- Red Rock Canyon Photography (2015)
- Andrew Hall Photography 2015Since January 2015 I’ve been doing a lot more photography and these are some of my favorite shots so far. Save
- Death Valley Photography 2015These photos of Death Valley were taken in Jan 2015. We stopped at two points of interest which are represented here in these photos. Dante’s View […]
- Red Rock Photography
- Mount Charleston Photography
- Las Vegas Photography
- Las Vegas SkyLas Vegas Sky Photography This short video was made using one single panoramic still image. The image is panned horizontally using motion graphics. A simple […]