Visions of the Apocalypse
Abandoned Photography by Andrew Hall is a series of photos titled Visions of the Apocalypse an Expose on Post-Apocalyptic Photography
Find more Andrew Hall Photography at ATOMIC DESERT
Abandoned Photography Captures The Imagination
This image “Radioactive Highway” was taken from an overlook of a Highway in the Nevada Desert. The photo was then edited in post-production to give the feel of a post-apocalyptic landscape. This was my first attempt at creating a post-apocalyptic look and resulted in the whole concept of Visions of the Apocalypse. The isolation of the lonely highway and the desolation of the desert are real, the clouds in the sky are authentic, but the colors were edited by adjusting color balance and saturation.
… the dusty road ahead leads to unknown destinations.
The image above is part of a photo set that I recently published on my blog. Please check out the post for more post-apocalyptic photography.
In addition to the galleries shown below, I’ve also had my Abandoned Photography published in BarrenMagazine, ApocalypseGuys and others.
- DESERT GHOST TOWNDesert Ghost Town Desert Ghost Town was shot in June 2016 as part of my Post-Apocalyptic Photography series, also known as Visions of the Apocalypse. […]
- ABANDONED LAS VEGASAbandoned Las Vegas is a photo series that showcases sections of Las Vegas, Nevada that have been condemned, overrun by homeless, abandoned and otherwise uninhabited […]
- Graffiti Town – Abandoned MineGraffiti Town is an abandoned mine, also known as the Three Kids Mine located in the desert south of Las Vegas, NV. This photo set […]
- Abandoned Train DepotJune 20 2019 12:03 PM Found this abandoned train depot while I was driving through the backstreets of Boulder City, NV one day. It was […]
- ABANDONED DRIVE-INMonday May 13, 2019 10:40 AM This incredible Abandoned Drive-In Movie Theater sits just at the edge of a quiet little town near California’s Central […]
- POST-APOCALYPTIC PHOTOGRAPHY JAN 2019VISIONS OF THE APOCALYPSE When venturing out into the desert, or on an excursion to abandoned locations, I’m constantly on the lookout for shots that […]
You must be logged in to post a comment.